The WRAPTIE™ multi-function strap has all of the best features minus the hassle of other kinds of straps and cords. These straps were designed to keep small to large loads secure and are perfectly suited to motorcycles.
WRAPTIE™ Classic straps are sold as a pair and available in 130,180 and 240cm sizes.
The WRAPTIE™ tie-down straps have industrial strength and a one-of-a-kind fastening system. They are incredibly durable and reliable enough to keep you worry-free while carrying luggage during your travel.
Patent Pending Fastening System
• WRAPTIE™ is an innovative new concept in tie down straps.
• Combines the strength of high tension industrial grade elasticised webbing with hook & loop type fasteners to provide a safe, flexible and extremely fast strap.
• Industrial-strength, knitted limited-stretch webbing holds tight to ensure no slippage of bundled goods during transport.
• Particularly well suited to daily use.
• Adjustable Length
• WRAPTIE™ is Infinitely adjustable; unlike other tie down straps it can be used to hold down one piece or many, of various sizes.
• All WRAPTIE™ tie down straps can be extended in length by connecting to another strap in the range.
• For example, the 130cm strap can be doubled to 260cm, or increased to 310cm by adding a 180cm strap.
• There are no buckles or sharp metal hooks so there's nothing to hurt you or your equipment
• The stretch built in to this strap is limited, so there is no danger of it snapping back, unlike a bungee cord.
• The WRAPTIE™ tie down strap is convenient - it has an extremely lightweight polyester design and once you have finished with it, you can just roll it away.
• It's small enough to fit into your pocket or hang where ever you need
• All WRAPTIE™ tie down straps are rated to take a 50Kg load and are designed not to fail, unlike other bungee cords and straps.
• These straps come with a two year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
• All WRAPTIE™ products are manufactured to the highest standard by an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience